St. Lawrence Market
- 92-95 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: National Geographic ranked this market as the #1 in the World! It definitely is worth the stop for tons of local and seasonal fruit, veggies, and meat. There are also tons of amazing restaurants to eat here.
- 93-95 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Green, locally grown, vegan, raw, and gluten-free food served in this awesome cafe style setting in St. Lawrence Market. Definitely stop here if you are in St. Lawrence Market! Get their avocado tacos, they are absolutely amazing!
Kensington Market Neighborhood
- Bounded by Dundas St., Spadina Ave., Baldwin St., and Augusta Ave., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: A must stop in Toronto for health-conscious foodies! Endless markets, restaurants, and cafes to go to! We were overwhelmed by all the amazing places to stop here!
- 124 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M5S 1G6, Canada
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Restaurant serving local, fresh, and seasonal dishes. They even have their own farm! Vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free friendly. The vegetarian lasagna is amazing (and gluten-free)!