- 206 E 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80203
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Incredibly dietary preference friendly. Gluten-free Friendly. Vegan Friendly. Vegetarian. Locally sourced food. They even have their own urban micro farm for summer produce. Amazing gluten-free waffles!
- 3937 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Fresh, locally roasted coffee available! If you like loose leaf tea, they have an assortment available. Especially love the strawberry rhubarb green tea! They make all of their pastries from scratch, and they have delicious gluten-free breakfast burritos also made from scratch. Staff was super friendly and welcoming! A definite local spot on Tennyson Street!
The Corner Beet
- 1401 N Ogden St, Denver, CO 80218 80203
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Their produce is 100% organic and mostly vegan. Loved their mixed green salad. Locally roasted coffee and tea.
- 1000 14th Street 1B-1Denver CO 80202
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Local coffee shop. Gluten-free options available.
Il Porcellino Salumi
- 4324 W 41st Ave, Denver, CO 80212
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: A deli to die for with locally-sourced meats, cheese, etc. Sustainable, Colorado-sourced. They also have local products available for sale, such as local honey, apple cider vinegar, jams, pickled-veggies. Owners and staff super friendly and helpful!
- 2030 W 30th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Absolutely amazing food! Locally-sourced, 75% of their menu is organically sourced. Gluten-free by request. Vegan by request.
- Various Locations throughout Denver and Colorado
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Amazing grocery store chain in Colorado that offers locally sourced, allergen-friendly, gluten-friendly food options. Our local stop for groceries when visiting Denver!
- Various locations throughout Colorado and other states
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Good stop for an affordable, quick, simple meal. Their motto is to cook simple, with whole ingredients from farms not factories They have a holistic view on health: no added sugars and incorporating (good) fats, living by the Michael Pollan philosophy, “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.” Gluten-free Friendly. Vegan Friendly. Vegetarian Friendly. We absolutely love the Flatiron Salad.
Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant
- 2010 16th St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Seasonal, fresh, local vegetarian restaurant. Sustainable.
Pekoe Sip House
- 1225 Alpine Ave, Boulder, CO 80304; Multiple Locations in Boulder
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Local tea (and coffee) shop with locally-sourced, sustainable, Fair Trade options. Gluten-free Friendly. Vegetarian Friendly. Vegan Friendly. Amazing loose leaf teas, our favorite is the Sunny Green Tea 🙂