- 194 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: LOVE this place! Fair trade and local coffee shop in Canton, CT. Staff is so friendly, place is super quaint and cute. Great place to work and have an amazing espresso or cup of coffee! Loose leaf teas available too for the tea lovers!
- 84 Railroad St, New Milford, CT 06776
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Cute cafe in downtown New Milford that serves organic/non-gmo and sustainable dishes from local farmers. Good spot for breakfast 🙂 Delicious coffee and iced tea. Gluten-friendly, vegan-friendly, allergen-friendly. Will accommodate dairy-free options as well.
New Milford Farmers Market
- Main Street New Milford, CT 06776
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Great Farmers Market in quaint downtown green. Variety of local and seasonal produce. When we are in town, we stop here to stock up on fresh ingredients to throw on the grill or make for dinner 🙂 May-November from 9 am to 12 pm. Also open during the winter on select days.
Stuart Family Farm
- 191 Northrup Street (just off Rt. 133) Bridgewater, CT 06752
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Family operated cattle farm specializing in grass fed beef. Delicious steaks available here!
- 10 Bank St, New Milford, CT 06776
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Quaint natural market in downtown New Milford selling organic and local products and groceries. Gluten-free friendly. Stop by for an amazing smoothie!