- 150, Sámara 50205, Costa Rica and another location at Calle 37, San José, Costa Rica
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: A casual, plant-based, whole food restaurant with amazing food! Staff is super friendly and welcoming! Sustainable, environmentally-friendly using mostly organic foods that do not harm the body. 100% Whole Plant Ingredients, No fillers or preservatives, No GMOs, artifical flavors or colors. Gluten-free Friendly. We absolutely loved the Yogi Bowl. The Chocolate Superfood Ice Cream is to die for and is full of healthy “good fats” and free of added sugars. The coffee is also 100% Organic Fair Trade at an incredibly reasonable price!
Samara Organics Mercado & Cafe
- Natural Center. In front of Gusto Beach Restaurant, Sámara 50205, Costa Rica
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Amazing little market for smoothies, coffee, and other local grocery needs. The honey there is incredible!! Make sure you buy some for home!
- Calle 466, 21007 La Fortuna, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Absolutely LOVED this place! Delicious organic smoothies! The blended iced coffee is to die for!!! The staff is also super friendly and welcoming. They also sell local Costa Rican organic products. We picked up some Plaintain Flour for home 🙂 Local, sustainable, environmentally-friendly. Gluten-free Friendly. Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly.
Hotel Campo Verde
- The hotel is located on the Northern Area of Costa Rica. Arenal Volcano La Fortuna, Costa Rica.
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Located right in front of Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano. Recognized as an eco-friendly and sustainable tourism place, preserving the natural environment. You can rent your own little environmentally-friendly cabin overlooking the volcano. Staff was so welcoming and friendly. Loved this place!
Café y Galería Casa Delagua
- Route 142, 1 KM West of Rio PiedrasTilarán,
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Amazing cafe with delicious coffee and smoothies. Sustainable and environmentally conscious. Fresh, organic options. Local family owned and were super friendly and welcoming! Chill cafe to relax and enjoy Costa Rican nature!