- 4-1384 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: This place was our favorite spot in Kauai. We literally went here everyday. They have amazing local coffee and tea, smoothies, and fresh (& healthy) breakfast options.
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy, 520 Aleka Loop, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: This restaurant is amazing! Literally one of the best meals we have ever had! And I swear its because of their local, organic practices. They have an entire “Go Green” tab on their website to tell you where they source their food from. They also use sustainable practices, compost, recycle, grow their own garden and source other ingredients from Kauai and the Hawaiian islands. Gluten-free friendly. Eco-conscious and Earth friendly. Definitely make this restaurant a top priority on your trip to Kauai! It is a must!
Small Town Coffee Co.
- 4-1543 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: Hip little coffee truck serving local and organic fair trade coffee. They also serve amazing homemade chai, smoothies, and other local breakfast options.
Harvest Market Hanalei
- Hanalei Center, 5-5161 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI 96714
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: A cute little market with local and organic groceries. Great place to stop for smoothies!
Kauai’s Farmers Markets
- Multiple Locations: See Website for Details
- Chris & Sarah’s Tips: We stopped by at the farmer’s markets regularly throughout the island for local tropical fruit. It is a great way to explore Hawaii’s various produce that you cannot get on the mainland 🙂 Fresh papaya, starfruit, amazing avocadoes that have a coconut flavor, coconut, mango, and more yummy tropical things!