If you are avoiding dairy, this recipe is great for breakfast! Add any toppings you prefer. You can add fruit, nuts, coconut, or granola! It is super easy, but you need to make the pudding the night before to solidify for the next morning. I added in a dash of full fat coconut milk to add in a tropical/coconut flavor!
For the above picture, I added in kiwi, blueberries, banana, and shredded coconut. I like my chia pudding with a tropical flavor, but you can make yours however you prefer!
- 1/4 c Chia Seeds
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp. SO Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds,and maple syrup or honey in a bowl.
- Mix well until combined and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Top with fresh fruit, nuts, granola, or anything you choose! *Note: this recipe is for one serving, multiply ingredients for how many servings you need or if you want to make a batch for the entire week.